Small Business Advisory Working Group
The Small Business Advisory Working Group (SBAWG) was created to guide USGIF in its representation of the small business sustaining members of the Foundation.
The SBAWG’s primary objective is to assist small business members seeking to gain traction in the GEOINT market by facilitating access and opportunities to build relationships with between the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, and Civil agencies, prime contractors, and other small businesses. The SBAWG conducts monthly meetings, and it also hosts quarterly luncheons featuring key decision makers, acquisition officials, and small business program office representatives from government and military agencies.
Interested in joining? Contact the Small Business Advisory Working Group Co-Chairs Bruce Donaldson or Kathy Pherson at firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our distribution list for future events and meetings.
SBAWG Monthly Meeting
March 23, 2-3:30 p.m.
USGIF Headquarters, Herndon, VA
Sept. 22, 2016 – Monthly meeting at GDIT with guest speaker Connie Cappadona, partner development manager, Amazon Web Services
March 24, 2016 – Monthy meeting at GDIT with guest speaker Diana Hughes, NGA Office of Small Business Programs
- December 5, 2013 – USGIF Small Business Engagement Series Luncheon
- Q1 2013 – DIA Small Business Program Office
- Dec. 12 – Working Group Holiday Party
- Nov. 28 – Luncheon with NRO
- July 31 – Luncheon with Army Geospatial Center Small Business Advocate
- April 5 – NGA Small Business Program Office & Acquisition and Contracts
- March 15 – Partnering with Primes