Young Professionals at the GEOINT Symposium
Young Professionals Golden Ticket 2016
The Foundation selects up to 25 individuals to participate in this exclusive opportunity, which includes complimentary GEOINT Foreword and GEOINT Symposium registration as well as activities such as a mentoring luncheon, special exhibit hall briefings, and an invitation to the exclusive USGIF Chairman’s Reception.
And the Golden Ticket Winners are…
- Christina Ahler, Software Engineer, Harris Corp.
- Chris Behr, Systems Engineer, Vencore
- Aimee Benedict, Accenture Federal Services
- Chris Clasen, LiDAR Image Scientist, NGA
- David Cox, GIS Analyst, ASRC Federal Inuteq
- Kyle Dees, Layered Sensing Exploitation Analyst/Physical Scientist, U.S. Air Force
- Chris DeMay, Chief Operating Officer, HawkEye 360, Inc.
- Travis Dennis, National Government Sales, Esri
- Charlie Devine, 3D Geospatial Analyst, VRICON
- Shon Diaz, FMV SME, ISPA Technology, LLC
- Kara Goda, Business Operations Manager, Accenture Federal Services
- Lauren Hickman, Systems Engineer, Vencore
- Will Hubbard, NGA Analyst/Storyteller/Editor, TASC
- Carlos Jimenez, Analysis/Supervisor/Imagery Mission Supervisor/Geospatial Reports Editor, U.S. Air Force
- Jonathan McColgan, Senior Consultant, OGSystems
- KJ Meyer, Senior Associate, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Delia Midamba, Experinece Associate, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Brooklyn Middleton, Political and Security Risk Analyst, Riskline
- Danielle Murkerson, Software Engineer II, RadiantBlue
- Tori Pugliese, Geospatial Analysis Consultant, Deloitte
- Laura Sadlowski, Business Development Analyst, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Charlotte Shabarekh, Director, Analytics, Modeling and Simulation Division, Aptima
- Kristen Smith, Business Development Solutions Analyst, USG, DigitalGlobe
- Melissa Soucie, Surveying Technician, Land Resource Consultants
- Jessica Thomas, Senior Consultant, OGSystems
- Amanda Ziemann, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Los Alamos National Laboratory
This opportunity is only open to those 35-years-old and under or with five or less years of experience in the GEOINT Community. Applicants must fully participate in all program activities and attend the entire GEOINT 2016 Symposium, beginning Sunday, May 15, and ending the evening of Wednesday, May 18. The full young professionals’ program agenda will be available in April. Previous Golden Ticket recipients are not eligible for selection. Selected individuals will be responsible for their own travel and hotel accommodations.