GEOINT Community Job Fair
This event has already occurred.
Jan. 11, 2016
Hyatt Regency Dulles, 2300 Dulles Corner Blvd, Herndon, VA
The GEOINT Community continues to grow and qualified employees are in high demand. Whether you’re currently unemployed or looking for a change in careers, this is a must attend job fair.
This event is free for job seekers to find the employers that match their skills and dedication to the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security communities.
Send your resume to JobFair@usgif.org for participating employers to review.
Agenda At A Glance
10:00 a.m. Job Fair Opens
10:30 a.m. Personal Brand Activation: Mark Hewitt, Co-Founder and Social Strategist, Socially Savvy Session Cancelled
11:30 a.m. USGIF Accredited Geospatial Intelligence Certificate Program
- Talbot Brooks, Dean College of Arts and Sciences, Delta
- Dr. Darryl Murdock, Vice President of Professional Development, USGIF
- Brian Rizzo, Associate Professor, Center for Spatial Analysis and Research Geography, University of Mary Washington
12:30 p.m. What Skills and Requirements Organizations Are Looking for Today
- Moderator: Rob Zitz, Senior Vice President and Chief Systems Engineer, Leidos
- Eric J. Amberge, Managing Director, APG Technologies
- Tom Ingold, Vice President, Product, Boundless
- Isaac Zaworski, Vice President, VRICON
2:30 p.m. Personal Brand Activation: Mark Hewitt, Co-Founder and Social Strategist, Socially Savvy Session Cancelled
3:00 p.m. What Recruiters Are Looking For in Young Professionals
- Moderator: Isaac Zaworski, Vice President, VRICON
- Richard D’Alessandro, Associate Partner, OGSystems
- Corianne Eldridge, National Government HR, Esri
- Jon Steenberg, NT Concepts
4:00 p.m. Job Fair Closes
4:00 p.m. Networking Reception, Sponsored by the USGIF Young Professionals Group (Next to lobby)
Free professional headshots taken by PBK Digital in the foyer between 10:00 a.m. & 4:00 p.m.