Tech Showcase West
About Tech Showcase West
USGIF offers a great opportunity to see the unique work of the NGA employees in St. Louis.
This year, Tech Showcase West will kick off with a day focused on industry-government hybrid collaboration at @4240 in the heart of the Cortex Innovation Community (CIC) campus downtown. A handful of USGIF Members, including NGA, already have a presence there, and are taking advantage of the diverse incubator-like setting.
Day two will be at NGA’s building on Second Street and feature more than 30 confirmed demos, with 23 released topics and presentations throughout NCW workspaces to gain business insight on NGA’s emerging requirements and future challenges.
|USGIF Individual Member||Non-Member||Gov/Mil|
|Tues., Oct. 18 – USGIF Innovation Day||$125||$200||$0|
|Wed., Oct. 19 – NGA Tech Showcase||$175||$250||$0|
Tech Showcase West Agenda
Tuesday, Oct. 18
USGIF Innovation Day, @4240 Cortex Innovation Center
4240 Duncan Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110
This is an unclassified event.
- 1200-1300 Registration & Lunch
- 1300-1310 Welcome – USGIF
- 1310-1320 The CIC Campus – Cortex
- 1320-1350 Keynote – Robert Cardillo, Director, NGA
- 1350-1445 Panel: Hybrid Collaboration
- 1445-1600 Industry Flash Talks
- 1600-1700 Update: GSM 2.0, N2W, & SpaceNet
- 1700-1900 Networking Reception & Tours @4240
Wednesday, Oct. 19
NGA Tech Showcase, NCW, Second St., St. Louis
This day is held at the TS//SI/TK clearance level. All attendees must have appropriate credentials. Registration for this event will close Wednesday, Oct. 12.
- 0700-0800 Registration & Breakfast
- 0800-0845 Opening Session Building 1 Conference Center
- Welcome and Introduction, Ed Donaldson, Deputy Chief of Staff, NGA
- Opening Remarks, Ed Mornston, Chief of Staff, NGA
- USGIF Remarks
- 0845-0900 Networking Break
- 0900-1500 Technology Demos, Building 36
- 0900-1100 Industry Lightning Talks, Bill Brown Conference Center
- 1100-1300 Lunch
- 1100-1500 N2W Q&A Networking, Bill Brown Conference Center
- 1200-1300 NOC Tour, Building 36, 4E
- 1700-1900 YPG Mappy Hour, Cortex, 4240 Duncan Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110
Please note registration is free & separate from Tech Showcase West
Is your organization interested in sponsoring the mappy hour?
Contact Justin.Franz@usgif.org for more details.
2017 State of GEOINT Content Exchange
Tuesday, Oct. 18
Cortex, 4240 Duncan Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in the 2017 State of GEOINT Content Exchange preceding Tech Showcase West. This free half-day, unclassified session will discuss and document current and future global GEOINT trends and challenges, to be included in USGIF’s 2017 State of GEOINT report.
Registration for this event is separate from Tech Showcase West.
USGIF has a number of sponsorship levels to get brand visibility and showcase your thought leadership to attendees and workforce participating in both days of Tech Showcase West.
Hotel & Travel
USGIF has reserved a block of rooms at the The Chase Park Hotel, located at 212 North Kingshighway Blvd, St. Louis, MO. The room rate is $145+ applicable taxes. The hotel block is valid until Friday, Sept. 30, 2016 or when the block is full.
You may reserve a room via this link or by calling the hotel directly at (314) 633-3000 and mentioning the “USGIF room block.” If you experience difficulty making a hotel reservation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
American, Southwest, and United all offer non-stop flights from the Washington Metro Area to Lambert St Louis International Airport (STL).