Small Satellite Workshop Jan. 24 Agenda
USGIF’s Small Sats Workshop: Evolving Capabilities
Wednesday, Jan. 24 | NCE Allder Auditorium | 7500 GEOINT Dr, Springfield, VA 22150 | Classified Day
This event requires a TS//SI/TK REL FVEY clearance.
0800-0900 – Registration Check-in, Conference Center Badging, and Breakfast and Exhibits
0900-0905 – NGA Security Briefing on TS/SCI day
0905-0910 – Welcome: Keith J. Masback, CEO, USGIF
0910-0915 – Opening Remarks: George Flick, Co-Chair, USGIF Small Sat Working Group
0915-1000 – Keynote: Stephen L. Kitay, Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Space Policy
1000-1030 – NGA Small SatS Update
• Mike Applegate, Source Directorate, NGA
1030-1200 – Government Agency Programs Update
• Sean Brady, MC3 PMO, Mission Integration Directorate, NRO
• Natalie Laudier, Army Geospatial Center
• Josh Magarick, Research Directorate, NGA
• David Weeks, Space Systems Program Office, U.S. Army Space and Missile Defense Command (invited)
• Maj. Steve Pugh, Program Lead, Space Enterprise Prototypes, Advanced Systems and Development, Space and Missile Systems Center, U.S. Air Force
1515-1530 – Closing Comments: George Flick, Co-Chair, USGIF Small Sat Working Group
Agenda subject to change.
USGIF Individual Member: $349
Non-Individual Member: $499
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s involvement in this event does not imply endorsement of USGIF by the United States Government.