Image Analyst 3\4 - #12-1011704
Company: Boeing Co.
Position Title: Image Analyst 3\4 - #12-1011704
Location: Springfield, VA
At Boeing, we aspire to be the strongest, best and best-integrated aerospace company in the world – today and tomorrow. When you join our team, your passion for computing, engineering or business can soar. That’s because you’ll work with others who share your dreams and your expertise. Whether you’re developing navigation systems for a next-generation satellite, configuring new flight surfaces for a passenger jet, improving the workflow on a plant floor or facilitating a billion-dollar order of new 787s, you’ll have the opportunity to take your career around the world.
General Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide intelligence/imagery analytic solutions to a wide range of difficult problems;
- Analyze data collected by multiple sensors on intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR) platforms;
- Create and distribute formal (NES remarks, NIBs and IIRs) and informal reports (PowerPoint presentations) from imagery-derived products;
- Conduct first and second phase analysis to support and extend the finished imagery reports;
- Analyze data from remote sensing capabilities and related phenomenology;
- Provide intelligence/imagery analytic solutions to a wide range of difficult mission planning problems with conclusions or recommendations;
- Gather and monitor imagery and related metadata to identify product quality concerns and recommend engineering improvements;
- Provide intelligence/imagery analytic solutions to a wide range of difficult problems with conclusions or recommendations;
- Apply specialized experience and/or training in specific sensor types.
In this position you will provide Imagery Analysis Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in support of the of a government client at government provided facilities. The SME will provide expertise and experience in image engineering, to include: – Imagery, geospatial, imagery and geospatial collection systems, image acquisition, image exploitation technologies, imagery analysis/evaluation, geospatial information production processes, and systems dissemination methods and tools.
- Strong knowledge of motion and airborne imagery functionalities, NTM imagery and reporting, non-EO imaging, tasking of overhead collection systems, proficiency in commercial and government software to include, but not limited to: WARP, RemoteView, NES, and OMAR.
This position is shift work.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
Do you have a current Top Secret (TS) security clearance or current Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) access?
This position requires that you work out of Springfield, Virginia. Do you currently reside in the Springfield, Virginia area (where relocating would not be required) or are you willing to relocate at your own expense?
Are you willing to work any shift as assigned?
Level 3 – Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 5 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 3 or more years’ or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study. Level 4 – Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Other Job Related Information:
This position will be in the Springfield, VA area. This position requires the candidate to possess a current/active Top Secret/SCI clearance. Candidates should clearly indicate their clearance level, investigation type and date on their resume. This position is contingent on customer approval. Must be willing to submit to a polygraph upon customer request.
How To Apply:
To apply for this position please visit http://jobs-boeing.com/washington-dc/information-solutions/jobid2442133-image-analyst-3_4-jobs
Boeing is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workplace