Company: Opera Solutions Government Services LLC
Position Title: Database Administrator
Location: Arlington, VA
Opera Solutions Government Services (OSGS) is a wholly owned subsidiary supporting government agencies around the world. We are bringing Opera’s cutting edge approaches and to the government sector. We are looking for smart, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. Candidates should be able to work in an unstructured environment, be self-starters, and have a deep interest in being a member of a core group focused on growing an entrepreneurial business. Our offices are located in Arlington, Virginia and we usually work on customer sites around the Capitol region.
Opera Solutions Government Services, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
Works closely with other IT professionals including System Administrators, Software Engineers, Technical Writers, Test Engineers, and Technical Writer to identify customer needs and assists the Project Manager in planning and executing the project schedule. Database Administrators develop, setup, and maintain computer databases and use database programming languages to provide data support for the project.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Ensure that computer systems and databases work efficiently.
• Ensure that databases meet the required uptime and are available when needed.
• Testing database to verify that they meet specified requirements.
• Design, develop, administrate, and test database backup and recovery solutions.
• Recover lost or corrupted data.
• Ensure that required data is available to project team members when needed.
• Development of relational databases for use in IT projects.
• Candidates must have active security clearance
• Minimum 3-5 years experience
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate where you saw this job posting in the subject line.