Company: Opera Solutions Government Services LLC
Position Title: Software Engineer
Location: Arlington, VA
Opera Solutions Government Services (OSGS) is a wholly owned subsidiary supporting government agencies around the world. We are bringing Opera’s cutting edge approaches and to the government sector. We are looking for smart, dedicated, and passionate individuals to join our team. Candidates should be able to work in an unstructured environment, be self-starters, and have a deep interest in being a member of a core group focused on growing an entrepreneurial business. Our offices are located in Arlington, Virginia and we usually work on customer sites around the Capitol region.
Opera Solutions Government Services, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer.
Software Engineers use programming languages to create software application and meet with the customer to verify technical requirements and develop software that meets those requirements. Software Engineers work closely with Software Architects and Database Developers to ensure the technical requirements are satisfactorily met.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Develop software solutions using programming languages to meet customer requirements.
• Assist Software Architects in the identification of reusable objects.
• Communicate data requirements to Database Developers.
• Unit test software programs to ensure they are functioning properly
• Investigate and resolve software defects identified by Test Engineers.
• Candidates must have active security clearance
• Minimum 3-5 years experience
How To Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please indicate where you saw this job posting in the subject line.