Final Day for EdGEOcation Giving Campaign Drawing
Final Day for EdGEOcation Giving Campaign Drawing
December 15, 2017
USGIF is running a drawing Dec. 4-15 for the EdGEOcation Giving Campaign. Donate to any one of the below tiers to be entered to win one of three prizes. Your donation will support USGIF’s K-12 educational activities.
There are three tiers—$25-$49, $50-$99, and $100 or more—with a prize for each. Only one donation per entrant per tier is permitted. Winners will be notified the week of Dec. 18.
Includes USGIF Individual Membership for one year, one registration to a USGIF workshop in 2018, and a swag bag of USGIF goodies.
One Night Weekend Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dulles
Includes one night weekend stay at the Hyatt Regency Dulles in Herndon, VA. Package includes a bottle of wine upon arrival and breakfast for two at the hotel’s Elements restaurant. Gift certificate must be redeemed by October 2018.
$100 or More
Two Beginner Ski or Snowboard Package at Liberty Mountain Resort
Includes two lift tickets to the resort’s beginner ski area, complete rentals, and a 90-minute class lesson at the Liberty Mountain Resort in Carroll Valley, PA. Valid for ages eight and up during the resort’s 2017-2018 ski season.
Drawing Terms and Conditions
1. Entry to the Drawing is available only to persons over the age of 18.
2. In order to enter the Drawing, entrants must make a donation to USGIF’s EdGEOcation Giving Campaign of an amount of $25 or more.
3. Entrants are only eligible for the donation range they select. For example if an entrant donates $30, they are entered in the $25-$49 category for the chance to win the designated prize. Donations $24 or lower will not be eligible for the drawing. Entrants may only donate once per tier to be entered in the Drawing. For example, an entrant can make one $25 donation and one separate $100 donation to be entered to win the prizes for those designated tiers. Multiple donations per tier will not constitute multiple entries in the Drawing.
4. Donations to the EdGEOcation Giving Campaign received on or after November 27, 2017 will be automatically entered into the drawing. Only those making qualifying donations—$25 or more—will be entered.
5. Entrants must submit their donation via PayPal, USGIF Connect Store, or Check by Mail. All donations must be received by 11:59 p.m. on December 15, 2017. Checks must be mailed and received by USGIF by close of business, December 15, 2017. Each entrant must submit their name and email address when prompted by PayPal, USGIF Connect, or in the Donation Check Form to be notified in the event the entrant wins a prize.
6. The prizes are neither refundable, transferable, nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
7. Prizes Include:
1. USGIF Package: The package includes one USGIF Individual Membership for one year (one year from the time membership is activated), one registration to a USGIF workshop in the 2018 calendar year, and a bag of USGIF items by the choosing of USGIF. Entrants who donate between $25 and $49 are eligible for this prize.
2. One Night Weekend Stay at the Hyatt Regency Dulles in Herndon, VA: A gift certificate for one night weekend stay. The certificate includes a bottle of wine upon arrive and breakfast for two at the Elements restaurant on Level One. Alcohol not included in the breakfast. The room stay and breakfast are subject to availability. This certificate expires Oct. 31, 2018. Entrants who donate between $50 and $99 are eligible for this prize.
3. Two Beginner Ski or Snowboard Package at Liberty Mountain Resort in Carroll Valley, PA: This package includes two restricted lift tickets to the beginner ski area, complete rentals, and a 90-minute class lesson. The lift tickets are only valid for persons ages eight (8) and older. Lift tickets only grant access to the designated beginner ski area. Tickets valid for Liberty Mountain Resort’s 2017-2018 Ski Season (end of ski season determined by resort). Lift tickets cannot be resold, traded, or upgraded. Entrants who donate $100 or more are eligible for this prize.
8. In the event that USGIF deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Drawing, such entrant shall be excluded from the Drawing and consequently deemed ineligible to win the prize.
9. The Drawing will take place December 18, 2017. You do not need to be present for the Drawing. USGIF will notify winners via email the week of December 18, 2017.
10. USGIF’s decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prizes and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
11. By entering the drawing, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Drawing and the awarding of the prizes.
12. By entering the Drawing, each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the USGIF, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Drawing or the acceptance of the Prize(s).
13. USGIF reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
14. USGIF reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Drawing if, in its sole judgment, the Drawing is not capable of being conducted as specified.
15. These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in Fairfax, Virginia.