Geospatial Technology and the Defense Sector in St. Louis
Wednesday, August 19
1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
Please join the members of GEOINT community to discuss the GeoFuture of the St. Louis region. Members of the GeoFutures Initiative team along with esteemed community colleagues will discuss the mission enhancing intersection of geospatial technology and the defense sector. We look forward to engaging with you on this topic that applies to the entirety of the global GEOINT community.
- Moderator: Justin Bennett, President & Solutions Architect, Geodata IT, LLC and co-chair, USGIF St. Louis Area Working Group
- Joe Driskill, Executive Director, Office of the Missouri Military Advocate/Association of Defense Communities
- Eric Druker, Principle, Artificial Intelligence, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Jennifer Prather, Senior Program Manager, Esri
- Ralph Thompson II, CEO and Co-Founder, Mind Safety Management, LLC
3D as a Tool to Support Military Operations
Wednesday, August 26
1:00 – 2:00 PM EDT
The panel will examine the future of targeting from a GEOINT perspective, specifically the role of 3D content. Panel members will explore what future targeting means when a suite of augmented reality and accurate 3D data supports cross-functional teams. They also will assess the role of 3D data in making the “sensor to shooter” vision a reality. The panel’s discussion will describe the shape of future targeting and identify emerging technologies that can support this vision today.
- Moderator: Todd Johanesen, 3D GEOINT Executive, NGA
- Jackie Barbieri, CEO, Whitespace Solutions, LLC
- Cameron Conger, Technical Director/CTO, 363rd ISR Wing, Air Combat Command, USAF
- Ryan McAlinden, Synthetic Training Environment, Army Futures Command
Missed an event or just want to see it again? Check out the GEOConnect Series recordings here.
Highlight your organization
Sponsorship opportunities available! Act fast and secure your sponsorship today as there are a limited number available. VIEW OFFERINGS.