Day 2: NGA Tech Showcase
Wednesday, Oct. 17 – CLASSIFIED
NGA Tech Showcase West
NGA Campus West, 3200 S 2nd St, St. Louis, MO 63118
This day requires a TS//SI//TK//REL FVEY clearance. Registration for this event is now closed. Onsite registration will not be available..
Agenda At A Glance
7-8 a.m. Visitor Check-In, Building 1 Conference Center
8-8:40 a.m. Welcome and Introduction
- Opening Remarks: Mark Munsell, Deputy Director, Chief Information Officer, IT Services, NGA
- USGIF Remarks: Keith J. Masback, CEO, USGIF
8:40 – 9:15 a.m. Panel – Dev/Ops and Cloud Native Software Development
This discussion will underscore larger IC and DoD efforts to move toward more agile and mission-focused approach to delivering enhanced software solutions, using proven methods such as user-centered design and lean principles. Panel members will discuss this strategy as well as sharing success stories and benefits they’ve gained from this unique approach.
- Moderator: Mark Munsell, Deputy Director, Chief Information Office, IT Services, NGA
- 1st Lt. Justin Hohman, USAF (Kessel Run)
- Jim Lewis, Director of Developers Corps, NGA
- Capt. Nick Lundin, USAF (Kessel Run)
- Paul Puckett, Pivotal
9:15 a.m. Closing Remarks
9:15-9:30 a.m. Break/Transit to Technology Expo & Demos
9:30 a.m. -2 p.m. Technology Expo & Demos, Building 36
10 a.m. – 3 p.m. Museum Tours
11 a.m. – 1 p.m. Lunch, Cafeteria
10:30 – 11:30 a.m. NOC Tour 1, Building 36
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. NOC Tour 2, Building 36
12:30-2:30 p.m. Networking Break, Outreach Theater
Agenda subject to change.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s involvement in this event does not imply endorsement of USGIF by the United States Government.