GEOINT Symposium Sneak Peek
Maggiano’s Tyson’s Corner
2001 International Drive, McLean, VA 22102
Before gathering for a week of training, learning, exhibiting, and networking at the GEOINT Symposium, USGIF shares what our partners at NGA will be looking for as well as what they plan to showcase at GEOINT 2019.
Join us for breakfast and hear from:
- Sandra Auchter, Deputy Associate Director of Capabilities, NGA
- William Caniano, Director, Office of Corporate Communications, NGA
- Christy Monaco, Chief Ventures Officer, Office of Ventures and Innovation, NGA
Please join us as Caniano provides a preview of Vice Adm. Sharp’s first GEOINT 2019 keynote address as NGA director. Additionally, we are excited to hear sneak peek-style discussions from Auchter and Monaco about the panels they will lead on the GEOINT 2019 Government Pavilion Stage. These short and interactive sessions are designed to help attendees prepare for the main event in San Antonio.
- 7:30 am – Registration and Coffee
- 8:00 am – Welcome and Breakfast
- 8:30 am – Government Presentations and Audience Q&A
- 9:00 am – Networking
- Members: $35
- Non-Members: $50