Day 1 - UNCLASSIFIED
Opening the Aperture
Tuesday, Feb. 25 – UNCLASSIFIED
Agenda At a Glance
8:00-9:00a Check-In and Breakfast
9:00-9:15a USGIF Welcome: Ronda Schrenk, Vice President of Programs, USGIF
9:15-10:00a Keynote: Kevin O’Connell, Director of the Office of Space Commerce, U.S. Department of Commerce (Invited)
10:00-10:20a Industry Innovation Flash Talks
10:20-10:45a Networking Break and Exhibits
10:45-11:45a Panel: A Growing Spectrum of Data and Services
- Moderator: Aimee McGranahan, Partner, GeoSISU
- Payam Banazadeh, CEO, Capella Space
- Chris Bellios, COO, Hexagon US Federal
- John DeLay, Chief Strategy Officer, Harris Corp.
- Fred Hassani, CEO, Tesla Government Inc.
- Kenyon Waugh, President, AllSource Analysis
11:45a-1:00p Lunch and Exhibits
1:00-1:30p Discussion: Partnering for Mission Success
- David Gauthier, Director for Commercial and Business Operations, NGA
- Peter Muend, Director, Commercial Systems Program Office, NRO
1:30-2:15p Panel: Mission Integration
- Moderator: Paul Sartorius, Co-Chair, USGIF Commercial GEOINT Working Group
- Adam Estrade, Director of Analysis, Maxar Technologies
- Jose “Joe” Estrada-Rivera, Chief Mission Integration, Source, NGA (Invited)
- Ashley Richter, Technology Architect, In-Q-Tel (Invited)
2:15-2:45p Networking Break and Exhibits
2:45-3:45p Panel: Data Rights, Licensing and Sharing
- Nicole Pierce, Principal, NRP Consulting
- Kevin Pomfret, Partner, Williams Mullen
- Mark Reichardt, Consultant, Open Geospatial Consortium
4:15-4:30p Closing Remarks: Ronda Schrenk, Vice President of Programs, USGIF
Agenda subject to change.
The National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency’s involvement in this event does not imply endorsement of USGIF by the United States Government.