Are you interested in becoming a member of the premier organization supporting the geospatial intelligence tradecraft?
If you are interested in individual membership, please email Bill Allder III, membership development manager, at bill.allderIII@usgif.org or call at 703-793-0109, ext. 109.
If you are interested in organizational membership, please email Jeff Ley, vice president of business development & exhibitions, at email@example.com or call at 703-793-0109, ext. 102.
Please read on for a brief overview of the access and opportunities that membership with USGIF can provide for you and your organization.
- Invitations to special Foundation events that include the Workshop Series, Speaker Series, GEOINT Community Week, GEOINT Symposia, GEOINTeraction Tuesdays, Hill Events, Small Business Events and Classified Sessions
- Access to trajectory magazine and other Foundation publications
- Direct access to accredited professionals entering the workforce through job placement and internship programs
Shaping the Tradecraft
- Through participation in USGIF Committees and Working Groups reaching out to various groups to educate and inform the GEOINT Community
- Networking among professionals in the tradecraft for ideas, moving it forward
- Access to colleges and universities offering the USGIF collegiate GEOINT Certificate Program
- Building the community through professional affiliations, expanding interest through education and outreach
- Complimentary Registrations to the GEOINT Symposium (Organizational Members)
- Discounts on USGIF event registrations
- Discounts on advertising in trajectory magazine, at trajectorymagazine.com, in event guides, and in the GEOINT Symposium’s Show Daily (Organizational Members)
- Free marketing and promotion via USGIF’s trajectory magazine, the trajectorymagazine.com website, USGIF.org website, and USGIF’s social media
- Member pricing on the USGIF Monograph Series
USGIF offers different membership levels to meet your needs and interests, as well as those of your organization. Each membership tier provides different opportunities and levels of access within the Foundation and to Foundation resources.
If you have questions about the different membership levels, contact Bill Allder III at bill.allderIII@usgif.org
For more information on Individual and Organizational Membership, please click here