USGIF Publishes 2019 Annual Report
The Foundation is excited to announce the publication of the 2019 Annual Report!
The Foundation is excited to announce the publication of the 2019 Annual Report! We had so many exciting accomplishments last year. Be sure to check them out!
2019 highlights included:
- 129 students earned USGIF GEOINT Certificates, bringing the total to more than 1,050 students holding the Foundation’s academic certificate
- Awarded $130,000 in scholarships in 2019, the highest amount of annual funds to date
- The Certified GEOINT Professional (CGP™) Program launched a new entry-level GEOINT Essentials exam
- Raised $15,766 toward the EdGEOcation Giving Fund
- USGIF opened its own state-of-the-art event space, known as the Trajectory Event Center (TEC), in Herndon, Va.
Call for 2023 Golden Ticket Applications
Application deadline extended to midnight EST Friday, Dec. 16
USGIF Announces Six New Board Members
USGIF elects new members to its board of directors
USGIF Announces 2022 Lt. Michael P. Murphy Award Recipient
Congratulations to Captain Michelle Kokoski, U.S. Army Engineer Officer with the Training & Doctrine Command Proponent Office—Geospatial at Fort Leonard Wood, M…