Accelerate Content Design with Creative GEOINT Tools
As a content creator, you’re always looking for new ways to respond to media, and manage communications. It’s no longer just about the engaging designs, marketing, public affairs, and strategic communications—it’s also about focusing on the collective user experience. Adobe technology helps streamline your content processes—from creation to delivery—for experiences that engage.
Content Creators are NOT just those that went to Media, Marketing, Art and Design Schools. All of the people within an organization—from top leaders to cartographers to analysts to trainers to publication specialists are Content Creators. This session will explore many of the tools you use everyday such as Microsoft Word, Framemaker, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and XD to CREATE GEOINT content (maps, charts, publications, maritime safety). You will learn tips and tricks, but also how to leverage new tools to create GEOINT Content Once and Publish Everywhere (COPE) – into documents, websites, structured content, ePublication, and print.
After completing this session, the learners will be able to:
- Learn how to create and reuse your content more effectively
- Modernize the experience of creating GEOINT content (maps, charts, publications, maritime safety)
- Centralize collaboration from idea to publish to update
- Streamline review process with commenting and annotation tools
- Create content once and publish everywhere (COPE) – into documents, websites, structured content, ePublication, and print
- Ensure accessibility of assets throughout the creative process
- Tyson Bowman, Senior Solutions Consultant, National Security Group, Adobe
- Jeffrey Young, Solution Consultant Manager, Public Sector, Adobe
Tyson Bowman is a Senior Solutions Consultant supporting the National Security Group at Adobe Inc. For the past 7 years he has focused on helping customers unlock their employees’ skillsets and creative minds through their digital transformation from back office to customer facing solutions. Tyson graduated from the University of Maryland with a Bachelor of Arts in Criminology & Criminal Justice. He currently resides in Bristow, VA with his wife Kelly and two daughters Allie & Leah.
Jeffrey Young is a Solution Consultant Manager for Adobe System’s Public Sector. Jeffrey has a Bachelors in Media Arts and Design from James Madison University and Masters in Video Production from George Mason University. Jeffrey specializes in content strategy, storytelling, content security, learning technology and organizational management. He also collaborated with Steven Spielberg as soldier 654 in War of the Worlds and homeschools his 5 children.