*ALL TIMES ARE IN ET; AGENDA SUBJECT TO CHANGE
3:00-4:00 | Networking and BAE Systems Demos
4:00-4:05 | Welcome Remarks: Ronda Schrenk, CEO, USGIF and Tom Arseneault, President and CEO, BAE Systems, Inc.
4:05-4:45 | Keynote Speaker: Jim McCool, Director of Data and Digital Innovation, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
4:45-5:30 | Panel: GEOINT Analytic Technologies and Workflows Delivering at the Speed of Need
This panel of GEOINT community leaders will share their perspectives on efforts to deliver the innovative technologies and workflows that will ensure users of GEOINT analytic products and services have the actionable information at the speed of their need. Panelists will examine ongoing approaches to analytic workflow modernization, as well as efforts to automate GEOINT exploitation, delivery of insights and reporting, and the implementation of knowledge models.
Moderator: Robert Cardillo, Chair, USGIF Board of Directors
– Audrey Bruun, Deputy Director, Army Geospatial Center
– Shannon Clark, Senior Vice President for Federal R&D, Palantir
– Tony Frazier, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Public Sector Earth Intelligence, Maxar Technologies Inc.
– Kari Perry, Mission Systems Strategic Growth, BAE Systems Electronics Systems
– Phil Ritcheson, Senior GEOINT Authority for Collection, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
5:30-5:35 | Closing Remarks
5:35-6:00 | Networking and Demos by BAE Systems