Why GEOINT Anthology?
We are the leaders in geospatial intelligence, offering flexible open access GEOINT curriculum and learning resources developed in partnership with subject matter experts from our community, technology-agnostic and technology-focused training, performance-based assessments & reporting, and K-12 resources designed to build the skills needed to address national security challenges.
The Anthology has a number of benefits designed to help teachers of GEOINT, current students, and entry-level or experienced practitioners reach their academic and career potential and/or keep up to date on new technologies.
- Introductory to intermediate level postsecondary education – learning resources in GEOINT
- A series of learning modules that can be used together or independently by everyone who wants to learn and practice GEOINT without any financial or geographic limitation.
- The modules include lectures with notes & case studies. Practice quizzes and exercises are available in the lesson plans. Teachers/instructors can download lesson plans for any of the modules at no cost.
- New modules will be released biweekly.
To download the open access learning modules, please log in or create a free account. No trial period or hidden costs. All content is available at no cost and can be downloaded in editable formats. Content developed based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant DUE ATE 1304591.
- Expert designed GEOINT curriculum for K-8.
- Access Open-Source K-8 lessons at USGIF K-8 GEOINT lessons