*ALL TIMES ARE IN ET; AGENDA SUBJECT TO CHANGE
9:00-9:05AM | Welcome Remarks: Christy Monaco, VP of Programs, USGIF
9:05-9:35AM | Moderated Q&A: Sustaining GEOINT Dominance, with Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jack Shanahan, USAF, former Director, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, Office of the Department of Defense Chief Information Officer, and Jennifer Nelson, National Security Lead, AWS
Discussion highlighting the importance of speed to delivery and how AI/ML and HPC are being used to help the Defense Department and GEOINT Community maintain dominance over adversaries.
9:35-9:45AM | Engagement Break
9:45-10:30AM | Panel: Successful Implementations of AI/ML to Advance the GEOINT Mission
Panel discussion exploring how different organizations and partnerships have created the prerequisites for success by leveraging AI/ML capabilities. Session will include recent GEOINT initiatives and successes, examining what it has taken to adopt and deliver these efforts.
Moderator: Alison Laporte-Oshiro, AI/ML Programs Manager, AWS National Security
- Rachael Martin, Senior Expert for Automation, AI, and Augmentation, NGA
- Dr. Tim Pavlick, Vice President of Product and Design, HawkEye360
- Brian Schmanske, Director, Integrated Intelligence Program Office, NRO
- Dean Souleles, Former Director, U.S. Intelligence Community’s AI Innovation Center and Chief Technology Advisor, Office of the Director of National Intelligence
10:30AM-10:45AM | Engagement Break
10:45-11:30AM | Panel: What Can the GEOINT Community Learn from Commercial HPC Application?
Panel discussion examining the realities and myths surrounding HPC. Discussion will include recent examples of commercial and public sector HPC-enabled missions and examine the efficiencies in both time and resources that HPC affords over more traditional approaches.
Moderator: Debra Goldfarb, HPC Products and Strategy, AWS
- Dr. Haribabu Arthanari, Assistant Professor, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard University
- Travis Hartman, Director, The Digital Globe and Weather, Maxar Technologies
- Mike Warren, Chief Technology Officer, Descartes Labs
11:30-11:35AM | Closing Remarks: Christy Monaco, VP of Programs, USGIF, and Jennifer Nelson, National Security Lead, AWS