SYMPOSIUM ATTENDEE REQUIREMENTS
All event staff, venue employees and attendees will be required to follow the COVID-19 guidelines.
Subject to change: based on CDC and local authority guidelines.
The health and safety of our event attendees is our No. 1 priority. We will continue to monitor the virus and work with local authorities to remain in compliance and help safeguard all staff and attendees. To achieve this, we need your help:
- We strongly recommend that all staff, venue employees, and attendees are fully vaccinated prior to the conference.
- People who are not fully vaccinated are required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours prior to arrival at the conference venue.
- While in conference-controlled spaces (inclusive of off-site events) face coverings must be worn when not eating, drinking, or presenting.
- Where possible, practice social distancing.
- If at any time you do not feel well, please refrain from attending any event activities.
- It is everyone’s responsibility to ensure safety and health during the event. If you see something that does not look right, please bring your concerns to a member of the organizing staff or venue personnel.
- All event staff, venue employees, and event attendees will be required to comply with the following requirements. These requirements will be in place for the main conference venue as well as off-site venues.
All information stored in HIPAA compliant, secure cloud environment.
- During the week leading up to the conference, each staff member, venue employee, and attendee will receive email with a link to a very brief COVID-specific survey.
- All attendees will be required to complete and submit the survey. To expedite the on-site screening process, we ask that you please complete and submit the survey prior to your arrival at the conference.
- Those who are fully vaccinated can submit the survey any time between receiving the survey link and arriving at GEOINT Symposium. Within this survey, you will be required to upload a copy of your vaccination card. Fully vaccinated people who do not wish to upload their vaccine card can fill out the survey on-site and show proof of vaccination to a representative.
- Non-vaccinated people must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours prior to your first arrival at the conference venue. You will be required to take the survey on-site and either upload or show proof of a negative test.
- People who submit a survey that does not identify risk will receive a black QR code. Please save this, as it will be used as your access credential when first entering the conference venue.
- People who submit a survey that suggests risk will be contacted by DetectWise®.
- There is a testing center located close to the conference venue. Information will be provided on request.
QR code authentication and temperature screen takes approximately 2 seconds.
- Upon arrival at the venue for the first time, all staff, venue employees, and attendees will be required to register at a DetectWise® kiosk located at each entrance. Individuals who completed the survey and received a black QR code will scan that at the kiosk.
- Conference and venue staff will be at hand to assist with this process.
- The kiosks will authenticate the QR code and take your temperature.
- Upon authentication of the QR code and successful temperature screening, a green checkmark will appear on the kiosk screen and the black QR code will turn green.
- If the QR code is not authenticated, or your temperature is high, a red X will appear on the kiosk screen and your QR code will turn red. If this occurs, a staff member will provide next step details.
- People who receive the green checkmark will be given a token that will allow access to the venue accreditation office. Accreditation will not be given to anyone without going through the above process.
- After receiving your event accreditation, you will be required to go through the DetectWise® kiosk temperature screening each time you re-enter the venue.